Section 2 Display Boards
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) in coordination with the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) held the I-83 East Shore Section 2 and East Shore Section 3 Open House Public Plans Display on October 18, 2018. The purpose of the meeting was to provide a project update, share the improvements under consideration and gather public input. The meeting included a general overview video, informational display boards and the opportunity to discuss the project with our team.
Below are links to PDF documents of resources that were available at the public meeting.
- Project Overview Map (Existing Conditions) [PDF, 1.2 MB]
- Purpose and Need [PDF, 720 KB]
- Public Involvement [PDF, 1 MB]
- Act 89 Capital Beltway Projects [PDF, 3 MB]
Recommended Preferred Alternative Displays
- East Shore Section 2 – Overall [PDF, 1.5 MB]
- East Shore Section 2 – Paxton Street Interchange [PDF, 1.5 MB]
- East Shore Section 2 – Eisenhower Interchange [PDF, 4 MB]
- East Shore Section 2 – Derry Street Improvements [PDF, 3 MB]
- East Shore Section 2 – General Environmental Features [PDF, 1.3 MB]
- East Shore Section 2 – Cultural Resources [PDF, 1.2 MB]
- East Shore Section 2 – Noise Analysis [PDF, 1.3 MB]